I’ve hired several coaches over the past two decades. Each time I’ve made this investment in myself, I’ve embarked on a highly-focused and intentional period of growth and personal evolution. Coaching has changed my life.
Here’s what coaches do:
– They allow us to see things (patterns, tendencies, limiting beliefs, internal obstacles, etc.) that we often cannot see ourselves;
– They push us to reflect more deeply and become curious about why we do what we do and what stops us from having what we really want;
– They hold us accountable to doing the things that matter and that will help us grow;
– They help us to see that it’s often our thinking, not our circumstances, that needs to change;
– They offer a safe space where we can do the work of understanding ourselves, loving who we are and becoming who we are meant to be.
I have a limited capacity of only 10 clients at any given time. You may need to join a waitlist.
The initial coaching commitment is three months. Calls are 60 minutes each, every week for 13 weeks.
The investment is $1,500 USD, which is paid in advance using credit card, PayPal or check.
“When I hired Kristen to be my coach, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I had never had a coach before, but needed help overcoming some professional challenges. Kristen exudes positive energy that comes through a Zoom call as if she were sitting in the room with you. That alone started each meeting on a positive note. Her ability to listen, with the intent to understand and cut through my BS makes her a rock star in my book. Each week I walked away feeling as if I had an “AHA” moment. Overall, I have come to better understand ME, and how I act and react to stimuli. I have also discovered a passion I never knew I had! Bottom line, Kristen is a gem!”
– Steve T.