Slow way down. Turn inward. Connect more deeply.
This Awakened Mama course is a four-week group course delivered through video calls, weekly journalling prompts and readings.
So many parents with grown kids look back on the early years with a wistful, almost mournful sense of how fleeting it all was. I wonder how many wish they could go back and do things differently.
The trouble is, they can’t. None of us can.
All we can do is live more consciously now. And the more we can ground ourselves in the present, slowing our family life waaaaaaay down, the more we can parent from an awakened mind and spirit. And when we parent from this place, we connect more deeply with our kids and ourselves. As the years and decades pass, that connection will be our most prized asset.
Being an awakened mama means doing the inside work of becoming a whole, centered and sturdy human so we can be with the ups and downs of our little humans with more grace, love and wisdom.
Prerequisite: Awakened Living Introductory Course (learn more here) or one-on-one intensive.
COURSE DATES AND TIME: coming soon
About This Course
- The ability to evoke calm and stability amidst chaos and conflict.
- The creation of a partner-based relationship with your child/children.
- The experience of mothering from a place of consciousness and awareness.
- The cultivation of a regular self-centering practice.
- The view of yourself as a powerful, wise, loving and grounded force in your family.
- Four group calls over four weeks
- Weekly journal prompts
- One non-fiction book
- One dedicated (one-on-one) session with Kristen
What people are saying
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org