Get still. Find your center. Master your mind.
Awakened Living is a four-week group course delivered through LIVE video calls, weekly journalling prompts and readings.
We live a hurried, jam-packed life. The days and months fly by in a flurry of routines and commitments. We’re constantly in motion with a never-ending onslaught of distractions to occupy our minds and hearts. Tuning into ourselves has become nearly impossible.
“If we’re caught up in a constant buzz of activity, how will we ever connect with ourselves?”
– Pico Iyer, The Art of Stillness
We all need stillness. It’s in the white spaces of our lives that we find perspective and truth. IT’S WHERE WE FIND OURSELVES.
The only way to live an awakened, authentic life is to find space for reflection and time to tune in. It’s in these moments of solitude that we can, as Socrates prescribed, live an examined life. It’s in these moments that we pull back the frame of our lives and ask:
- What’s important to me?
- Am I living in alignment with my true self?
- Am I happy? Fulfilled?
- Do I really know who I am?
It’s in these moments that we SLOW… WAY… DOWN and become the witness of our lives.
We need to come home to ourselves. It’s time to take ourselves off autopilot. With love, compassion and zero judgement, it’s time to wake ourselves up.
COURSE DATES AND TIME:
Starts October 23 for four weeks; we meet on ZOOM at 12:30pm EST
- Wednesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 30
- Wednesday, November 6
- Wednesday, November 13
About This Course
- The ability to evoke and tap into a state of being that is filled with presence, happiness, fulfillment and peace.
- The experience of living a more intentional and awakened life.
- The cultivation of a daily contemplative practice.
- The creation of a habit of regularly tuning into yourself.
- Four LIVE group calls scheduled
- Weekly journal prompts
- One non-fiction book
- One dedicated (one-on-one) sessions with Kristen
What people are saying
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org